Whenever a medical record is involved, call Sierra Nurse Consultants, LLC for prompt, efficient and professional service.
Whether you need medical records organized, cases screened for merit, summary reports prepared or testifying experts located, Sierra Nurse Consultants, LLC can help.
As a Certified Legal Nurse Consultant with 25 years of nursing experience in medical surgical, critical care, home care, administration and education, I can save you time by being able to decipher medical records to determine the relevant facts and resources needed for your case. My quality assurance and credentialing review experience and effective medical-healthcare literature research skills will give you the edge you need in determining which standards of care have been breached and by whom.
To expedite our workflow, I am experienced with all Microsoft Office programs.
- Screen medical related cases for merit identifying strengths and weaknesses
- Identify factors pertaining to causation and pre-existing conditions
- Review medical records for pertinent issues
- Summarize, translate and interpret medical records
- Organize, tab and paginate medical records
- Provide a brief opinion statement, comprehensive report or event chronology
- Detect medical record tampering
Standards of Care
- Define and integrate Standards of Care into case analysis
- Identify and review relevant records, policies and regulatory directives
- Define deviations from and adherences to Standards of Care
Research and Examinations
- Conduct medical and nursing literature review
- Investigate and analyze the validity of research
- Integrate literature into case and analysis
- Attend and document IMEs
Expert Witness Search
- Identify appropriate testifying experts
- Locate, interview and recommend potential expert witnesses
- Identify potential defendants
- Identify and facilitate preparation of demonstrative evidence
- Develop questions for deposition
- Prepare witness and exhibit lists
- Identify requests for production
- Coordinate and facilitate focus groups and mock trials
Call Sierra Nurse Consultants for all of your medical legal support needs.